Saturday, August 23, 2008

Welcome!

I will be beginning my first year at Global College in Costa Rica this fall. Many people have asked me to keep them up to date on my experience, and in an effort to avoid mass emails, I'll be posting everything here. I will also be posting photographs at flickr.com, and my screen name for that is eliza_sprague (very original I know:-) I'm both excited and utterly terrified to be starting this journey, but I know it will be a worthwhile one, or at the very least, very entertaining for everyone to read about. So enjoy! And I look forward to hearing from you, whether you would like to post comments here or email me separately at liza6390@netscape.net.

Have a great fall!!

-Eliza

2 comments:

Dad said...

Dear, Eliza.
Good luck on the journey. I know you'll do well and have fun. Remember what my Spanish mother told me: "Talk more and make more mistakes and you'll learn more."

I look forward to reading your reports and talking to you on Skype.
Love,
Dad

Anonymous said...

Hey, Eliza!

I just happened to search for your name in Google's blog search today.

I was wondering what you were up to--at the workshop you said that you'd do a newsletter for everyone and keep us all up to date.

I wish you the best for the coming year--both in terms of photography and academics.

your cabinmate,
Annapurna